Moviephotos.in content

Monday, September 28, 2009

Trisha says that Simbhu is not a bad person

Trisha says that Simbhu is not a bad person - www.cineguru.net Simbhu is pairing with Trisha in the film Vinnai Thandi Varuvaaya. When Trisha was shooting in Hyderabad, she was asked by the media that how could she act with Simbhu who is a bad person.


Replying to this Trisha said,” I don’t know why such rumors about Simbhu are being spread. Simbhu is a really good person. I know him for the least six years.He is such a sweet person. I have already acted with him and I am also acting with him now.


I don’t know about other heroines. As far as I am concerned he is a good person. I am in cinema fro the last eight years. It is really surprising for me to have withstood in this field so long. Even talented actresses are missing after one or two films. That means they are not lucky enough. Luck favoured me.
I was able to get good stories. Apart from all this I had the blessings of God and that is the reason why I am able to withstand in this cinema field. Now I have got the opportunity to act in Hindi films. When I was acting in Lesa Lesa, director Priyadarshan promised that he would make me act in a Hindi film. I believed in him. He kept up his word. He called me to Hindi.


He had spoken about me to Akshay Kumar. After this Akshay saw the film Abhiyum Naanum in which I had acted,he was convinced. He immediately selected me. I have also been signed for two more Hindi films. I see there is a lot of competition among Bollywood actresses. Not only in Bollywood there is also competition among South Indian actresses also. But as far as I am concerned I don’t think there is nobody to compete with me. I have belief in me. I believe in my talents. My only aim is to act in good characters. I like my Telugu fans very much. They shower their love on their favourite actresses.There are lot of rumors about me. Basically I am a very open type of person. Even if I go to a party I will not hide. Because of this there is lot of rumors. I have become used to all these kind of things. I take it as publicity.”

Related post





previous-page
next-page home
Related Posts with Thumbnails