Moviephotos.in content

Friday, September 25, 2009

Simbu is nice: Trisha open talk

Trisha was in her element in a freewheeling chat with the media at Hyderabad during the shoot of Vinnai Thandi Varuvaya. First, she wondered why Simbu (her co-star of VTV) is projected in a bad light by the media. “I know him for the last six years and this is my second movie with him. I cannot speak for other actresses, but he has a very pleasing demeanour,” said Trisha in an admiring tone.

Trisha Hot Images www.cineguru.net
Trisha Hot Images www.cineguru.net
Trisha Hot Images www.cineguru.net



Candidly, Trisha attributed her luck for having lasted around eight years in the industry. “I must say that good roles have been coming my way and I am blessed by the Almighty. Now there is a Hindi offer from Priyadarshan, who has fulfilled the promise he made during the making of my debut movie Lesa Lesa,” Trisha said about her career graph.

About gossip-mongers spreading horrible rumours, Trisha saw it as part and parcel of the profession. “Everything is fine if it helps the publicity for an artiste and also the movie,” Trisha took it 'lesa lesa' (lightly).

Related post





previous-page
next-page home
Related Posts with Thumbnails