Moviephotos.in content

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Bama says that she wants to act in 1 film for award and another for money

Bama says that she wants to act in 1 film for award and another for money - www.cineguru.netBama did the lead role in the film Ellam Avan Seyal. While in an interview to the media, she said,” After Ellam Avan Seyal I got lot of offers from Tamil cinema.

I was not able to accept because I did not like the story. I am currently acting in a Telugu and a Malayalam film. I have decided to act in one commercial Malayalam film for money and another Malayalam film for getting award. Now I am acting in a Malayalam film titled Englanda Veedu.
I am pairing with Vinu Mohan in this film. Apart from this I am donning the role of a revolutionary Muslim woman. People are saying that I will b getting award for acting in this film. This film is going to be screened in the Indian Panorama section. For an actress money is also required as well as fame.”

Related post





previous-page
next-page home
Related Posts with Thumbnails