Moviephotos.in content

Monday, August 10, 2009

Aindrita Ray pins hope on Manasaare



Aindrita Ray the new ray of hope among the Kannada cinema heroines says: “If I don’t accept doing remakes then I will not be having any films. I have to sit at home and according to me, remakes should be banned in the state to get more creative and native subjects”

After Meravanige, Aindrita Ray is on a high in Kannada filmdom. She has given chilling performances in ‘Junglee’ that gave a new height for her in the filmdom. She has ‘Januma Janumadhalu, Manasaare, Manasina Mathu, Nannavanu and Dhool’ which went on the floor recently.

Talkative, bubbly and hailing from an aristocratic family. Aindrita Ray is not much interested in non Kannada films after one Telugu movie. As of now, I am keeping lot of hopes on ‘Manasaare’.

The film of Yogaraj Bhat and Rockline Venkatesh is a well made film and I am going to have a new image from this film says the confident Aindrita Ray.

You like this post, then buy me a beer !

Related post





previous-page
next-page home
Related Posts with Thumbnails